Wednesday, July 01, 2009

It May As Well Be Night and Storming


Stuck In The Muck

Is there any more damning phrase for absentmindedness than "No CF card"?

Where I work, parking can be a challenge. However, I don't condone parking next to fire hydrants just because you're late. Periodically, someone will park in front of the hydrant next to my building. I take this as a personal slight. If this building were to catch fire, I don't want firefighters to have to waste a single second trying to hook up to the hydrant.

There I was this morning walking up to the building, camera strapped to my back, and a blue truck is blocking the hydrant. Hey! A photo for the blog! I pull up the camera. Flick it on and "No CF card" appears. Expletives follow.

As this happens several times a month (if not per day), I'll be sure to post more as I see them.

No comments: